Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mariah Carey, E=mc2


Artist: Mariah Carey
Album: E=MC2
Tracklist:
1. Migrate featuring T-Pain
2. Touch My Body
3. Cruise Control featuring Damian Marley
4. I Stay in Love
5. Side Effects featuring Young Jeezy
6. I’m That Chick
7. Love Story
8. I’ll Be Lovin’ U Long Time
9. Last Kiss
10. Thanx 4 Nothin’
11. O.O.C.
12. For the Record
13. Bye Bye
14. I Wish You Well

Favorite Tracks:
1. Migrate
2. Bye Bye
3. That Chick
4. Touch My Body

I bought the deluxe edition which includes an Ipod skin, fold out poster and 2 additional posters. A VIP card was also given for an exclusive launch party last April 14. Excellent album which surpassed my expectations and her previous album, Emancipation of Mimi.... but what's with the fur? hehehe

0 comments:

 
BlueBear's Hub © 2008 Template BySkins4Blogger