Monday, March 31, 2008

Flowers Jennifer Paige The Hits Collection

Flowers
Jennifer Paige
The Hits Collection



Bought this CD/VCD at Fully Booked for Php 375. I wonder what happened to Jennifer Paige. According to Wikipedia, she's currently preparing for the release of her new album this April 2008. Hopefully this will be released in the Philippines. Among my favorites from this album are Crush, Sober, These Days and Stranded.

Track listing
CD
1. crush
2. here with me
3. these days
4. stranded
5. always you (ballad mix)
6. sober
7. not this time
8. get to me
9. busted
10. questions
11. feel so faraway
12. tell me when
13. you get through
14. the edge
15. while you were gone
16. saturday girl
17. always you (bonus remix)
18. crush (morales radio alt intro)

VCD
1. crush
2. always you
3. sober
4. stranded
5. the making of "stranded"
6. the making of "sober"
7. jennifer paige EPK
8. crush international interview

0 comments:

 
BlueBear's Hub © 2008 Template BySkins4Blogger